Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: For the Canadians

OT: For the Canadians

LRM

"~~~ The Silencer Of The Watermelons [28:06:42:12] ~~~"
<http://www.planetoftheheads.com> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

>> > I like toast.
>> >

>> Well then let's sub out the toast too. I don't feel like cooking.

> It's ok. Don't worry about it. You've ruined my appetite for toast anyway.
>
> Hmm... We're out of everything else. I'll just put the puppy in the
> microwave.

Ok fine as long as I'm not the one cooking.

~~~ The Silencer Of The Watermelons [28:06:42:12] ~~~

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> >> Well then let's sub out the toast too. I don't feel like cooking.

> > It's ok. Don't worry about it. You've ruined my appetite for toast

anyway.

> > Hmm... We're out of everything else. I'll just put the puppy in the
> > microwave.
> >

> Ok fine as long as I'm not the one cooking.

OMITTED, apparently by server: horrible exchange of expletives and violence
and crying and divorce.

Diagnosis:
American women won't even PRETEND to make toast for PRETEND heroes.

Solution:
Invest in cheap beer, foreign prostitutes, hire Emeril to make your toast,
and waste the rest of your money.

Buy a gun, shoot as many American women as you can -- while pooping on the
homeless, the sick, and the needy.

VIVE LA OPPRESSIONE!

Microcephalic S. Bob

JaR

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 21:22:33 -0700, ~~~ The Silencer Of The Watermelons
[28:06:42:12] ~~~ cast into the ether:

> OMITTED, apparently by server: horrible exchange of expletives and violence
> and crying and divorce.
>
> Diagnosis:
> American women won't even PRETEND to make toast for PRETEND heroes.
>
> Solution:
> Invest in cheap beer, foreign prostitutes, hire Emeril to make your toast,
> and waste the rest of your money.
>
> Buy a gun, shoot as many American women as you can -- while pooping on the
> homeless, the sick, and the needy.
>
> VIVE LA OPPRESSIONE!

All this talk of toast has made me hungry. I think I will make some toast.

And eggs.

I really like eggs and toast.

And some fresh coffee.

Mmmmm.

But I'd advise investing in GOOD beer, that way, if the investment goes
south, you can drink the beer. Then you can use the bottles for target
practice. Bottles are better than cans, because they shatter when you hit
them. Cans just go 'pwing!' and fly off the table. I recommend lots of
target practice, because there are a lot of American women, and if you are
planning on shooting all of them, you may need to conserve ammo.

If you add some chili with beans to your diet, it might help with the
other part of your plan.

Remember, we're the MCNGP and we're here to help!

MANGIA LA PASTA!

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

CBIC

news(E-Mail Removed)...
Cans just go 'pwing!'

How many others put an extra emphasis on pwing! while reading this. It was
as if I was replaying the sound heard last time I was shooting cans. What,
just me?

OK nevermind.

kpg

As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\204471.htm (9/27/2006
> 8:26:40 AM) #
>
> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Cans just go 'pwing!'
>
> How many others put an extra emphasis on pwing! while reading this. It
> was as if I was replaying the sound heard last time I was shooting
> cans. What, just me?
>
> OK nevermind.

Today's secret word is: Onomatopoeia

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns984B5666643C7ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\204471.htm (9/27/2006
>> 8:26:40 AM) #
>>
>> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Cans just go 'pwing!'
>>
>> How many others put an extra emphasis on pwing! while reading this. It
>> was as if I was replaying the sound heard last time I was shooting
>> cans. What, just me?
>>
>> OK nevermind.

> Today's secret word is: Onomatopoeia

I tried to pronounce that word in my head and it hurt.

"se-cret"

ow.

kpg

As FrisbeeŽ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> I tried to pronounce that word in my head and it hurt.
>
> "se-cret"
>
> ow.

Don't strain yourself Frisbee, it's not for you.

JaR

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 06:29:35 -0700, kpg cast into the ether:

>> OK nevermind.

> Today's secret word is: Onomatopoeia

Is brought to you by; The number 42 and the letters: M,C,N,G & P!

--
JaR
MCNGP 22