Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: For the Canadians

OT: For the Canadians

James

no, if he thought you had a gun, he would just make sure you couldn't see
his gun until it was too late.
At least thats what happens in the states.

"BD [MCNGP]" <www.CertGuard.com/forums/> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>Did you see what James ((E-Mail Removed)) graced us with in

> uBjH%(E-Mail Removed)?<<
>> So some dumbass thinks you cut him off, and decides to road rage on
>> your ass. He has a gun, he shoots you dead. In Canada he has a bat,
>> and takes a swing at your car....I'd rather the bat then the bullet
>> in my head...
>>

> Drive more carefully and you won't come across that situation.
>
> If he knew you had a gun, or at the least thought that you COULD have a
> gun, and
> could shoot back at him, he'd think twice about pulling it in the first
> place.
> It's not about CARRYING the gun...it's about *being able to* carry the
> gun.
>

> --
> BD
> MCNGP #51
> -- MCNGP.com - You think you know IT!?
> -- The new IT Certification Forums: www.CertGuard.com/forums/

BD [MCNGP]

>>Did you see what James ((E-Mail Removed)) graced us with in
uthk$(E-Mail Removed)?<<
> no, if he thought you had a gun, he would just make sure you couldn't
> see his gun until it was too late.
> At least thats what happens in the states.

You win....I've TOTALLY CHANGED MY MIND....I'm now writing a letter to concress
and telling them that because James has Changed my mind, I want them to BAN
every US and CANADIAN CITIZEN from being able to LEGALLY OWN GUNS. I'm going to
make sure that they know that *because some people are stupid* that is grounds
for stripping the rights of EVERY citizen.

Thank you James. You've totally changed my life!!!!

--
BD
MCNGP #51
-- MCNGP.com - You think you know IT!?
-- The new IT Certification Forums: www.CertGuard.com/forums/

Neil

did you hear "BD [MCNGP]" <www.CertGuard.com/forums/> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Thank you James. You've totally changed my life!!!!

if it realy is that easy, send me your money...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Avoid junk email. Use an unlisted COM port address!

James

While your at it, make them legalize marrying your sisters, because I've
always wanted to marry mine, and why can't I have that right!!!

Xns983E93FEE4278neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16?<<
> did you hear "BD [MCNGP]" <www.CertGuard.com/forums/> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Thank you James. You've totally changed my life!!!!

> if it realy is that easy, send me your money...

sorry, you missed the boat...I already sent it all to MCSB
--

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)?<<
> While your at it, make them legalize marrying your sisters, because
> I've always wanted to marry mine, and why can't I have that right!!!

Because you're sick and you need help. That's just disgusting, I don't care HOW
**HAWT** your sister is, man....that's you sister. If she knew you had those
thoughts, you'd be lucky to find her not owning a gun right about now.
--
BD
MCNGP #51
-- MCNGP.com - You think you know IT!?
-- The new IT Certification Forums: www.CertGuard.com/forums/

~~~ Phil O. Sophicle, PhD [28:06:42:12] ~~~

"BD [MCNGP]" <www.CertGuard.com/forums/> wrote in message
> If he knew you had a gun, or at the least thought that you COULD have a

gun, and
> could shoot back at him, he'd think twice about pulling it in the first

place.
> It's not about CARRYING the gun...it's about *being able to* carry the

gun.

These are LOGICAL thoughts. YOU think LOGICALLY. Not everyone does.

Imagine a planet full of SLOTHMAN's, all of them carrying guns. Ok, sure,
they might have trouble figuring out HOW THEY WORK, and I'm sure a large
number of them would wind up shooting themselves in the foot or just plain
blasting themselves, but...

IMAGINE A PLANET FULL OF SLOTHMAN'S, ALL OF THEM CARRYING GUNS!

~~~ Phil O. Sophicle, PhD [28:06:42:12] ~~~

James ((E-Mail Removed)) graced us with in

> > While your at it, make them legalize marrying your sisters, because
> > I've always wanted to marry mine, and why can't I have that right!!!

"BD [MCNGP]" <www.CertGuard.com/forums/> wrote > >
> Because you're sick and you need help. That's just disgusting, I don't

care HOW
> **HAWT** your sister is, man....that's you sister. If she knew you had

those
> thoughts, you'd be lucky to find her not owning a gun right about now.

Ok. If he needs help, well, we're MCNGP, and we're here to help.

So, James, if you REALLY want to marry your sister, my recommendation to you
is to take her to Sudan. Do what you will with her, get yourself caught and
taken to the village elders, and make sure you've got a fistful of dinars.

Love... is a beautiful thing.

Microcephalic S. Bob

BD [MCNGP]

>>Did you see what ~~~ Phil O. Sophicle, PhD [28:06:42:12] ~~~
(http://www.planetoftheheads.com) graced us with in
%(E-Mail Removed)?<<
> "BD [MCNGP]" <www.CertGuard.com/forums/> wrote in message
>> If he knew you had a gun, or at the least thought that you COULD
>> have a gun, and could shoot back at him, he'd think twice about
>> pulling it in the first place. It's not about CARRYING the
>> gun...it's about *being able to* carry the gun.

> These are LOGICAL thoughts. YOU think LOGICALLY. Not everyone does.

There needs to be a Logical Thinkers Certification.

> Imagine a planet full of SLOTHMAN's, all of them carrying guns. Ok,
> sure, they might have trouble figuring out HOW THEY WORK, and I'm
> sure a large number of them would wind up shooting themselves in the
> foot or just plain blasting themselves, but...
>
> IMAGINE A PLANET FULL OF SLOTHMAN'S, ALL OF THEM CARRYING GUNS!

Danger Will Robinson, Danger....receptor overload, too many variables.

--
BD
MCNGP #51
-- MCNGP.com - You think you know IT!?
-- The new IT Certification Forums: www.CertGuard.com/forums/

James

excellent idea....
sadly I do not actually have a sister...

"~~~ Phil O. Sophicle, PhD [28:06:42:12] ~~~"
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...