Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > MultiView control

MultiView control

DougS

We're writing a small survey app in ASP.Net 2.0. We're dynamically adding
Views to a MultiView control for each question stored in a database. We are
considering displaying three to five questions at a time. Is it possible to
'page' through a MulitView control and display more than one View at a time?

Any help is appreciated,
DougS

Rob MacFadyen

Doug,

You can't display more than one view at a time.

Maybe what you actually want is a GridView... each question on a row. Then
you could do set the page size to 4 and add a custom paging template. A bit
of work... but might give you the effect you want.

Though... do you need to group the questions at all (eg. these 4 and then
these 5 and then these 3)? That could be tricky

Regards,

Rob MacFadyen

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...