Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Wednesday Why My Son Rules

OT: Wednesday Why My Son Rules

FrisbeeŽ

This morning I related to my eight-year-old son what had transpired only 1/2
hour earlier.

"I got up before everyone else this morning, and took JoJo (our poodle mix)
out to pee. When he was done, I discovered that I had locked myself out of
the house."

"What did you do, Daddy?"

"Well, I knocked on the door, but you were all still asleep! So, I figured
I'd better walk around to my bedroom window to try to wake mommy up by
tapping on the window. But I was a little worried because it was still dark
outside, and there's lots of cactus in the front yard, and I was afraid that
JoJo might step on a cactus."

"Why didn't you just pick JoJo up and carry him, Daddy?"

Apparently my boy has inherited his mother's common sense.

Neil

did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Apparently my boy has inherited his mother's common sense.

there is nothing common about common sense

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Madness takes its toll...make sure you have exact change.

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

> Apparently my boy has inherited his mother's common sense.

Clear the Inherit from parent the permission entries that apply to child
objects. Include these with entries explicitly defined here check box. Then
you can make changes to the permissions or remove any common sense from the
Permissions list. However, the object will no longer inherit permissions from
mother.

Are you still outside.

--
don't take it seriously. just kidding

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

Driving Mum and Dad Mad

http://www.itv.com/page.asp?partid=2978

www.itv.com/mumanddad

Correct match with Juniper P-4OC3-SON-SMIR? jaydubb Cisco 4 04-04-2006 10:25 PM
OT: Son to get A+ kpg MCSE 64 01-12-2006 08:33 PM
rules for Cisco PIX 525 firewall rules KAS Cisco 2 10-02-2005 07:12 PM

Advertisments