Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Simulation question

Simulation question

regan32

Hi all,

I was wondering about the marking stategy of simulation questions.

Are you marked on steps leading to an outcome? Or just the final
results?

Does the order of the tasks done affect the final mark?

Does the specific steps you take to complete a task have bearing? (for
example My computer/control panel/administrative tools/something.exe OR
start/administrative tools/something.exe).

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Shan

kpg

As regan32 once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> I was wondering about the marking stategy of simulation questions.
>
> Are you marked on steps leading to an outcome? Or just the final
> results?
>
> Does the order of the tasks done affect the final mark?
>
> Does the specific steps you take to complete a task have bearing? (for
> example My computer/control panel/administrative tools/something.exe
> OR start/administrative tools/something.exe).
>
> Any help will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Shan

I'm sorry, that's classified. Oh, what the heck...

You must follow a pre-determined sequence of mouse movements
and clicks that were determined by an analysis of the least
cost expectation-minimazation graph traversal algorithm.

Extra points will be given for style, however.

Cert Police

Alright buddy....come with me....you're being placed under Certification arrest
until we can determine the nature of your response.

You have the right to remain compliant.

You have the right to consult a layer.

You have the right to borrow a goat for the evening.

You have the right to see kelp.

Do you understand these rights as they have been presented to you?

Xns983D5F7F0507Cipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1?<<

> I'm sorry, that's classified. Oh, what the heck...
>
> You must follow a pre-determined sequence of mouse movements
> and clicks that were determined by an analysis of the least
> cost expectation-minimazation graph traversal algorithm.
>
> Extra points will be given for style, however.

kpg

As Cert Police once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> Alright buddy....come with me....you're being placed
> under Certification arrest until we can determine the nature of your
> response.
>
> You have the right to remain compliant.
>
> You have the right to consult a layer.
>
> You have the right to borrow a goat for the evening.
>
> You have the right to see kelp.
>
> Do you understand these rights as they have been presented to you?

Strangely, I do. Does that make me a bad person?

~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~

> > Do you understand these rights as they have been presented to you?

"kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> Strangely, I do. Does that make me a bad person?

Yes.

kpg

As ~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~ once said in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

>> Strangely, I do. Does that make me a bad person?

> Yes.

No.

~~~ Phil O. Sophicle, PhD [28:06:42:12] ~~~

news:Xns983E8219957C5ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> As ~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~ once said in
> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
> >> Strangely, I do. Does that make me a bad person?

> > Yes.

> No.

Uh huh.