Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Fans of Finarea ( lol - More like some useful links to info about Finarea)

Fans of Finarea ( lol - More like some useful links to info about Finarea)

News Reader

Hi,

For anyone interested... the following sites are very helpful / useful in
providing a good deal of information about Finarea / Betamax and their
services (voipcheap, voipbuster, sipdiscount, internetcalls, freecall,
etc.):

- http://www.myvoipprovider.com/blogcategory/Betamax/
- http://www.myvoipprovider.com/Free_VoIP/
- http://www.voipproducts.eu/

Hope that helps or is of interest to some .

Best wishes,

News Reader

PhilT

News Reader wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For anyone interested... the following sites are very helpful / useful in
> providing a good deal of information about Finarea / Betamax and their
> services (voipcheap, voipbuster, sipdiscount, internetcalls, freecall,
> etc.):

moron.

Jono

PhilT brought next idea :
> News Reader wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> For anyone interested... the following sites are very helpful / useful in
>> providing a good deal of information about Finarea / Betamax and their
>> services (voipcheap, voipbuster, sipdiscount, internetcalls, freecall,
>> etc.):

> moron

I couldn't say I felt the need to say that, however, I do wish the OP
would stop using quite as many /

News Reader

"Jono" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> PhilT brought next idea :
> > News Reader wrote:
> >> Hi,

* Snip *

> > moron

Lol. (May I ask why?)

> I couldn't say I felt the need to say that, however, I do wish the OP
> would stop using quite as many /

Apologies. I will try.

Best wishes,

News Reader

Stu

> * Snip *
>
>>> moron

> Lol. (May I ask why?)
>
>> I couldn't say I felt the need to say that, however, I do wish the OP
>> would stop using quite as many /
>>

> Apologies. I will try.

I found the post useful.

Some people just have anger issues and are waiting for any opportunity
to vent to make themselves feel better. Sad but true...

News Reader

"Stu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > * Snip *

> > Lol. (May I ask why?)
> >
> >> I couldn't say I felt the need to say that, however, I do wish the OP
> >> would stop using quite as many /
> >>

> > Apologies. I will try.

> I found the post useful.
>
> Some people just have anger issues and are waiting for any opportunity
> to vent to make themselves feel better. Sad but true...

Thanks.

Best wishes,

News Reader