Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Happy BD Catwalker

Happy BD Catwalker

LRM

"Rowdy Yates MCNGP" <rowdy_yates@yo_mama_did_it.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> FrisbeeŽ wrote:
>> "I Love Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> ur my Gangster of love baby.

>> PING Kpg.
>>

> so.. what did i miss while i was gone? did MCNGP#49 ever post topless pics
> of herself?!!!! I looky looky.. I not findy.. findy... naawthing....!!!!
> WTF!!!!!!

Would that have been wise in your case as you said I reminded you of your
aunt?

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Rowdy Yates MCNGP

LRM wrote:
> "Rowdy Yates MCNGP" <rowdy_yates@yo_mama_did_it.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> FrisbeeŽ wrote:
>>> "I Love Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> PING Kpg.
>>>

>> so.. what did i miss while i was gone? did MCNGP#49 ever post topless pics
>> of herself?!!!! I looky looky.. I not findy.. findy... naawthing....!!!!
>> WTF!!!!!!

> Would that have been wise in your case as you said I reminded you of your
> aunt?

well. she was a pretty "hot" aunt. besides, i have to get something
worthwhile from this polygamy membership before it expires on me.

Thor

> - There are 10 different kinds of people in this world...those who
> understand binary and those who don't.

one can count to 11 counting the different kinds of people in the world:
those who don't understand,
those who understand binary and not addressing,
those who understand addressing and not binary and
those who understand binary and addressing

OT: Happy BD Catwalker Neil MCSE 44 09-18-2007 08:26 PM
OT: Deer Julia, LRM, Catwalker FrisbeeŽ MCSE 7 01-30-2007 03:47 AM
PING: JaR and Catwalker LnkWizard MCSE 147 12-16-2005 09:46 PM
ping CATWALKER (oh crap Ben wont like this) JaR MCSE 5 09-22-2005 01:33 AM
OT: pics from Catwalker Neil MCSE 3 08-15-2004 10:36 AM

Advertisments