Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > courses 2439 & 2433 with it??

courses 2439 & 2433 with it??

Cyber-Guy

Hi,

I've been checking around on the internet about scripting in the windows
environment to simplify life of a network admin and to make things more
interesting.

Ok the question is as follows. I've found that Microsoft has the following
courses out on scripting (2439 - Scripting MS Windows Management
Instrumentation & 2433 - Visual Basic Script and Windows Script Host
Essentials), what are your opinion about the courses & is it worth taking
these course?

Is it compatible with Windows Vista, or does Vista come with other methods
of scripting?

Any information and opinion about this subject plz.

Thanx

Jonathan Roberts

"Cyber-Guy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Any information and opinion about this subject plz.

You might have more luck in microsoft.public.windows.server.scripting.

courses 2439 & 2433 with it?? Cyber-Guy MCSE 4 09-12-2006 02:28 PM
Web Based Cisco Courses Bill F Cisco 1 09-21-2004 11:02 AM
How do I access the Training courses for Office XP? Melissa Whitehead Microsoft Certification 1 08-04-2004 07:22 AM
courses cd's marfado Microsoft Certification 1 04-22-2004 04:42 AM
Re: Courses, are they worth it ? AleXT MCSD 0 07-10-2003 09:28 AM

Advertisments