Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Cool java resource site launced

Cool java resource site launced

java touch

Hi All,

Please find the launch of coolest Java resource site.
http://javatouch.googlepages.com

Hope this site will be great ascet for Java techies...
This site is going to grow fast in the future...

Regards
Java Touch

TechBookReport

java touch wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Please find the launch of coolest Java resource site.
> <URL snipped>
>
> Hope this site will be great ascet for Java techies...
> This site is going to grow fast in the future...
>
> Regards
> Java Touch

Not at all cool in fact. More harvested content hoping to make money
from ads...

--
TechBookReport Java http://www.techbookreport.com/JavaIndex.html

[ANN] cool.io 0.9.0: a cool event framework for Ruby (formerly knownas Rev) based on libev Tony Arcieri Ruby 14 12-09-2010 05:23 AM
Ruby Site Launced John W. Long Ruby 9 09-12-2006 04:28 PM
New Ruby'zine launced Phil Tomson Ruby 1 10-10-2005 05:07 AM
Cool computer, no I really mean cool Collector»NZ NZ Computing 13 04-24-2005 02:45 AM
Cool Applet Cool Applet http://24.60.235.213/Grid/ Alisher Fatykhov Java 1 08-06-2003 04:32 AM

Advertisments