Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > VPN Access through Pix 506E

VPN Access through Pix 506E

RickH

Hi,
I want to set up remote access to some test servers through a vpn on a
Cisco Pix 506E. I don't want to add an authentication server, i just
want to give some staff remote access using RDP, I have managed to get
the VPN Client to reach the firewall, but it rejects the authentication
of the users set up in the local database. I'm probably missing
something here or trying to do something I can't. Anyone managed to do
this and can anyone help?

Thanks

Rick

Brian V

"RickH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi,
> I want to set up remote access to some test servers through a vpn on a
> Cisco Pix 506E. I don't want to add an authentication server, i just
> want to give some staff remote access using RDP, I have managed to get
> the VPN Client to reach the firewall, but it rejects the authentication
> of the users set up in the local database. I'm probably missing
> something here or trying to do something I can't. Anyone managed to do
> this and can anyone help?
>
> Thanks
>
> Rick

Post your config. Can't help you without it.