Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > .NET 3.0 Certification / Exams

.NET 3.0 Certification / Exams

MSDN

Hi All,
Is Microsoft planning to release a new set of Exams for .NET Framework 3.0?
I'm just curious in terms of the areas they would cover.
I completed my MCPD in .NET 2.0 for Web,Windows and Enterprise apps in last
July. If anyone knows about the coverage of .NET 3.0 exams please povide us
with some information, so that we can get ready in advance.
I'm asking this bacause, if the new set of exams are to cover lot of areas
in WIndows Vista, we need to get familiar with the OS prior to getting into
the real development for Vista.

=?Utf-8?B?bWFyeWFubmpveQ==?=

Hi,
can u tell me the sources from which u prepared for the MCTS exams and how
long did you take to prepare for each exam? Can you share them with me? I'm
planning to take it up soon.

Thanks.

"MSDN" wrote:

> Hi All,
> Is Microsoft planning to release a new set of Exams for .NET Framework 3.0?
> I'm just curious in terms of the areas they would cover.
> I completed my MCPD in .NET 2.0 for Web,Windows and Enterprise apps in last
> July. If anyone knows about the coverage of .NET 3.0 exams please povide us
> with some information, so that we can get ready in advance.
> I'm asking this bacause, if the new set of exams are to cover lot of areas
> in WIndows Vista, we need to get familiar with the OS prior to getting into
> the real development for Vista.

=?Utf-8?B?UGhpbGljaA==?=

I completed my MCTS in .NET 2.0 for Windows apps.
I'm planning to take MCPD up soon.
Let’s prepare together and exchange some materials.
My e-mail: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Philich

=?Utf-8?B?U2FwbmE=?=

Hi,
Actually Even I am planning to give .NET 2.0 Web papers. Can u tell me some
sources from where I can get the study material

Thanks
Sapna

"MSDN" wrote:

> Hi All,
> Is Microsoft planning to release a new set of Exams for .NET Framework 3.0?
> I'm just curious in terms of the areas they would cover.
> I completed my MCPD in .NET 2.0 for Web,Windows and Enterprise apps in last
> July. If anyone knows about the coverage of .NET 3.0 exams please povide us
> with some information, so that we can get ready in advance.
> I'm asking this bacause, if the new set of exams are to cover lot of areas
> in WIndows Vista, we need to get familiar with the OS prior to getting into
> the real development for Vista.

Kev

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> Hi,
> Actually Even I am planning to give .NET 2.0 Web papers. Can u tell me
> some sources from where I can get the study material
>
> Thanks
> Sapna

Hi
If you are talking about exam 70-528 or 70-529 I found the video
presentations from Microsoft very useful. I thought these were excellent.
I also a combination of MeasureUp and Self Test for my practice exams.

Kev

=?Utf-8?B?TW9zYWlj?=

Hi,

I doubt if there will be much change. So far the exams are not very specific
to any OS version. My guess is that maybe some of the questions will be
updated, or some new questions added to the mix over time.

WinFX + .NET 2.0 = .NET 3.0
http://www.vsj.co.uk/news/display.asp?id=577

http://blogs.msdn.com/somasegar/arch...09/624300.aspx

=?Utf-8?B?c3dhcG5pbDIwMDY=?=

Hi
Please give some pointers for preparing .NET 2.0 web & enterprise
applications.

Regards
Swapnil

"MSDN" wrote:

> Hi All,
> Is Microsoft planning to release a new set of Exams for .NET Framework 3.0?
> I'm just curious in terms of the areas they would cover.
> I completed my MCPD in .NET 2.0 for Web,Windows and Enterprise apps in last
> July. If anyone knows about the coverage of .NET 3.0 exams please povide us
> with some information, so that we can get ready in advance.
> I'm asking this bacause, if the new set of exams are to cover lot of areas
> in WIndows Vista, we need to get familiar with the OS prior to getting into
> the real development for Vista.

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9lbA==?=

i DONT THINK MICROSOFT IS PLANNING TO INTRODUCE ANY NEW .neT 3.0 EXAMS. .net
3.0 IS JUST AN EXTENTION OF THE .NET 2.0. ONLY THREE COMPONENTS HAVE BEEN
ADDED TO 3.0 AND BASICALLY THEY ARE PRESENTATION COMPONENTS NOT TO DO WITH A
CHANGE IN FUNCTIONALITY, LIKE PRESENTATION FOUNDATION, WORKFLOW FOUNDATION
AND COMMUNICATION FOUNDATION. THEY AID PROJECT DEVELOPMENT AND INTEGRATION OF
DIFFERENT TEAMS OF T APROJECT. SEE MICROSOFT.COM FOR MORE DETAILS

"MSDN" wrote:

> Hi All,
> Is Microsoft planning to release a new set of Exams for .NET Framework 3.0?
> I'm just curious in terms of the areas they would cover.
> I completed my MCPD in .NET 2.0 for Web,Windows and Enterprise apps in last
> July. If anyone knows about the coverage of .NET 3.0 exams please povide us
> with some information, so that we can get ready in advance.
> I'm asking this bacause, if the new set of exams are to cover lot of areas
> in WIndows Vista, we need to get familiar with the OS prior to getting into
> the real development for Vista.

TaTMiNG@HK

-
"Mosaic" <(E-Mail Removed)> glsD:(E-Mail Removed)...