Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > without page reload

without page reload

parimalbpatel parimalbpatel is offline
Junior Member

I have a table in the database comprising 2 columns
- Key – varchar(20)
- Value– varchar(200)
Having Unique Constraint on [Key,Value]

i.e, one Key may have more than one Value, but the pair (key,value) must be unique

I want to display all distinct values of the Key Column in a row or column of an HTML table. But challange for me is that

1) Each Key value can be clicked
2) When the Key is clicked, display the values of the Value column in a corresponding row or column without a page reload.

any one help me for that, how i can do in asp.net
without page reload.