Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Get name of previous page

Get name of previous page

David

I need to be able to know what my web application's previous page name was
so I can know the difference between 1st time in application for a page and
when I am returning to this page from another page in the application. I
looked at the PreviousPage property but I can't get a name. if there is a
better way to do this please let me know. Thanks.

David

Robert Porter

Sorry, my previous post got rather messed up. What I was trying to point
you to was this link:
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms178141.aspx which I think
will answer your question*

Name of Previous Page David C ASP .Net 8 12-10-2007 10:07 PM
How to get Previous Page name? =?Utf-8?B?QW50aG9ueQ==?= ASP .Net 6 12-08-2006 05:26 PM
How to get a control on the previous page when it is a content page? George Wei ASP .Net 0 07-05-2006 02:50 AM
ASP Page display the previous page file name in address bar mxia ASP .Net 0 05-19-2006 03:06 PM
How to get the previous page url or name? KK ASP .Net 2 06-24-2004 12:16 PM

Advertisments