Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > seeking material(links) for Java and Database

seeking material(links) for Java and Database

Shawn

Hi,

Our company use Postgres database. I just started working here. I hope
to learn how Java program "talks" with database.

If you could give me some suggestion, I would greatly appreciate it.

(We don't use any J2EE. We use just plain vanilla Java.)

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

Shawn wrote:
> Our company use Postgres database. I just started working here. I hope
> to learn how Java program "talks" with database.
>
> If you could give me some suggestion, I would greatly appreciate it.
>
> (We don't use any J2EE. We use just plain vanilla Java.)

Start here:

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutor...ics/index.html

Arne