Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco 1721 Dropping Connection

Cisco 1721 Dropping Connection

Merv

The IOS version you are usingIOS 12.4(5a) has a software advisory out
against it.

Cisco recommended upgrade is to 12.4(5b).

Merv

Do yopu have a Cisco SmartNet support contract on the 1721 ?

David

"Merv" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> Do yopu have a Cisco SmartNet support contract on the 1721 ?

No I do not have a support agreement. Only the 1 year warranty that came
with the router. I do have a question about adding the logging commands.
What is the purpose of the NTP server stuff? Won't the clock in the router
be enough? Maybe you can tell me what those commands are for.
Thanks,
David H