Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Limiting bandwidth

Limiting bandwidth

Paul

If several PCs are all accessing the Internet wirelessly through a wireless
router is there any way of restricting bandwidth for individual users or
PCs?

thanks

=?Utf-8?B?TWFkRG9n?=

This would probably be a function of your router. Check with the
manufacturer.

MD

"Paul" wrote:

> If several PCs are all accessing the Internet wirelessly through a wireless
> router is there any way of restricting bandwidth for individual users or
> PCs?
>
> thanks

Paul

OK but is there another way if I set up one of the PCs as a gateway??

news:(E-Mail Removed)...