Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Cisco 2811 VPN Access

Cisco 2811 VPN Access

manu manu is offline
Junior Member

My Hardware

Cisco 2811 Router
I am using SDM to configure the router.

My requirement is

1. To allow some VPN users to access to only some Servers in my LAN based on IP address and port.

2. To allow another group of users, a VIP grou, to access the entire LAN

What I did,

1. I have created 5-6 Users
2. Created Groups named VIP, ADMIN, STYLE_UAE
3. Created Pools , VIP_POOL, ADMIN_POOL, STYLE_POOL etc and associated those IP ranges into the Groups which I created earlier

And now I configured the Firewall using BASIC FIREWALL Wizard ...
But, it doesnt give me what I want...

My questions are,

1. How can I add a User to a particular group? , if I could add a user to a group, then I can control that Group's IP POOL and let them only access to a particular Server .. But, how can I add a user into ADMIN group or VIP group?

Any help will be much appreciated .....

Manu

Trying to access the PDM of a Cisco pix over a Remote Access VPN withCisco VPN Client BF Cisco 2 09-07-2008 03:00 PM
Cisco 2811 VPN NATting Anthony J. Biacco Cisco 0 05-24-2007 03:26 PM
Cisco 2811 Easy VPN issue Meeks Cisco 1 10-04-2005 08:37 PM
Cisco 2811 Easy VPN issue Meeks Cisco 0 10-04-2005 08:21 PM

Advertisments