Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Help needed for choosing right MS Certificate

Help needed for choosing right MS Certificate

Nandy

Hi I am having 10 months working exp. in .net enviroment, VB.Net,
VC#.Net windows application. I want to get MS Certification for value
addition in my resume.
Can u guys tell me which certification path will be most sutible for
me...

1. should I go for MCTS -> MCPD .... ?

2. should I complete both • MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Web Applications

• MCTS: .NET Framework 2.0 Windows Applications and then start with

MCPD: Web Developer and MCPD: Windows Developer or should go
for only winappli or webappli?

3. Can u tell me the validity period of these certifications ( MCTS,
MCPD) ?

4. and If u can pls advise me the preparation plan, resource links...

Thanx in advance