Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: SOA - BEPL - Wikis and open source

Re: SOA - BEPL - Wikis and open source

John A. Bailo

> If you know of anybody working in this sort of area, I'd be interested
> to know. I'm particularly interested to know of any extended wikis that
> might be well suited to this sort of extension - obviously they'd have
> to be open source ones...

I think you mean BPEL, right?

I just attended the Sun Developer Days presentation in Seattle. BPEL's
were a central part of Sun's strategy and many of the presention. They
brought up the idea of a "composite" application with rich client UI,
interface to http server and a core BPEL as MC and ringmaster, brokering to
databases, other web services and so on.

I would check out Sun's java developer community for more info:
http://www.java.net

Someone called this the definitive BPEl and java article:

http://www.theserverside.com/tt/arti...tss?l=BPELJava

--
Texeme Construct

Learn About All Things SOA:: SOA India 2007:: IISc, Bangalore (Nov 21-23) Nags Java 0 10-08-2007 07:13 AM
Status of ASP.net wikis? Any good ones? darrel ASP .Net 3 03-28-2007 05:07 PM
Why no ASP.net wikis? darrel ASP .Net 9 08-19-2006 01:26 AM
Re: Check your Wikis Martin Maney Python 0 06-26-2003 01:43 AM
Re: Check your Wikis Tom Plunket Python 1 06-25-2003 11:25 PM

Advertisments