Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Display row of Table Data based on Drop Down List Selection

Display row of Table Data based on Drop Down List Selection

JamesW

Hi.

VS 2003 (VB.Net)

I want to display data on a webForm based on what the user selects from a
DropDownList.

So, for example, if the user selects customer name from the DDL I want the
address and phone number for the selected customer to be displayed on the
webForm.

(This is standard for MS Access + VBA using a "ComboBox")

T.I.A.