Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Protected simulation models

Protected simulation models

devices

I found some protected verilog simulation models.
(Base64 like text files) I'm not interested in viewing the sources.
But before i spend some time in including them in a
simulation, i'd like to know whether development
environtments like Ise WebPack can work with them.

And if the answer is Yes, what extension do those file
need to have? ".v" anyway ? Can i drive them with vhdl
code?

nice day

devices

I guess this says it all

http://www.fourelectronics.com/Can-V...T-3431265.html

news:450452eb$0$17455$(E-Mail Removed) ...