Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Full Class Price

Reply
Thread Tools

Full Class Price

 
 
Joe Obergfell
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-10-2006
What sounds like a good price for the classes. I have been talking to
one person and they have told me roughly 25.7 k for the whole
MCP/MCSA/MCSE 7 tests and classes.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-10-2006
Ok, would you like to clue us in as to WHERE you're getting this outrageous
price?

Is it a Certified Microsoft IT Academy that is offering it? If so, then it
is probably worth it. BUT, you've REALLY gotta be up on your study habits
and KNOW what to expect from such an intense course in so little time.

If it's not a CMITA, then no, it's not a good price.

"Joe Obergfell" <obergfellja_@_gmail.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What sounds like a good price for the classes. I have been talking to
> one person and they have told me roughly 25.7 k for the whole
> MCP/MCSA/MCSE 7 tests and classes.



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Utf-8?B?TW9udHJlYWwgTUNU?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-10-2006
Before I go off the handle like Eric the Half a Bee there, I would ask what
currency that is in? In Canadian Dollars the testing centre where I teach
charges students approximately CDN$2500 per five-day course.

Good luck!

M
--
MDG, MCT
MCSA (2003), MCSA (2000), MCDST.
Certified Small Business Specialist
Visit my blog at http://www.mitpro.ca/Blogs/tabid/59/...2/Default.aspx


"BD[MCNGP]" wrote:

> Ok, would you like to clue us in as to WHERE you're getting this outrageous
> price?
>
> Is it a Certified Microsoft IT Academy that is offering it? If so, then it
> is probably worth it. BUT, you've REALLY gotta be up on your study habits
> and KNOW what to expect from such an intense course in so little time.
>
> If it's not a CMITA, then no, it's not a good price.
>
> "Joe Obergfell" <obergfellja_@_gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > What sounds like a good price for the classes. I have been talking to
> > one person and they have told me roughly 25.7 k for the whole
> > MCP/MCSA/MCSE 7 tests and classes.

>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-11-2006
Hahaha...good point, I didn't even think of the fact that the 25.7 k could
be in pesos or paise.


"Montreal MCT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Before I go off the handle like Eric the Half a Bee there, I would ask

what
> currency that is in? In Canadian Dollars the testing centre where I

teach
> charges students approximately CDN$2500 per five-day course.
>
> Good luck!
>
> M
> --
> MDG, MCT
> MCSA (2003), MCSA (2000), MCDST.
> Certified Small Business Specialist
> Visit my blog at http://www.mitpro.ca/Blogs/tabid/59/...2/Default.aspx
>
>
> "BD[MCNGP]" wrote:
>
> > Ok, would you like to clue us in as to WHERE you're getting this

outrageous
> > price?
> >
> > Is it a Certified Microsoft IT Academy that is offering it? If so, then

it
> > is probably worth it. BUT, you've REALLY gotta be up on your study

habits
> > and KNOW what to expect from such an intense course in so little time.
> >
> > If it's not a CMITA, then no, it's not a good price.
> >
> > "Joe Obergfell" <obergfellja_@_gmail.com> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > What sounds like a good price for the classes. I have been talking to
> > > one person and they have told me roughly 25.7 k for the whole
> > > MCP/MCSA/MCSE 7 tests and classes.

> >
> >
> >



 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Utf-8?B?TW9udHJlYWwgTUNU?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-11-2006
Oy! You Yanks think it's all about you, eh? Give any f*cking consideration
to the rest of the world?

Ahem... Sorry, I'm much better now. We now return you to your regularly
scheduled program.

M
--
MDG, MCT
MCSA (2003), MCSA (2000), MCDST.
Certified Small Business Specialist
Visit my blog at http://www.mitpro.ca/Blogs/tabid/59/...2/Default.aspx


"BD[MCNGP]" wrote:

> Hahaha...good point, I didn't even think of the fact that the 25.7 k could
> be in pesos or paise.
>
>
> "Montreal MCT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Before I go off the handle like Eric the Half a Bee there, I would ask

> what
> > currency that is in? In Canadian Dollars the testing centre where I

> teach
> > charges students approximately CDN$2500 per five-day course.
> >
> > Good luck!
> >
> > M
> > --
> > MDG, MCT
> > MCSA (2003), MCSA (2000), MCDST.
> > Certified Small Business Specialist
> > Visit my blog at http://www.mitpro.ca/Blogs/tabid/59/...2/Default.aspx
> >
> >
> > "BD[MCNGP]" wrote:
> >
> > > Ok, would you like to clue us in as to WHERE you're getting this

> outrageous
> > > price?
> > >
> > > Is it a Certified Microsoft IT Academy that is offering it? If so, then

> it
> > > is probably worth it. BUT, you've REALLY gotta be up on your study

> habits
> > > and KNOW what to expect from such an intense course in so little time.
> > >
> > > If it's not a CMITA, then no, it's not a good price.
> > >
> > > "Joe Obergfell" <obergfellja_@_gmail.com> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > What sounds like a good price for the classes. I have been talking to
> > > > one person and they have told me roughly 25.7 k for the whole
> > > > MCP/MCSA/MCSE 7 tests and classes.
> > >
> > >
> > >

>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-11-2006

"Montreal MCT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Before I go off the handle like Eric the Half a Bee there


Excuse me, Carl the Partial Martian, but WTF is 'Eric the Half a Bee'
supposed to mean? Johnny the Incomplete Lamp Post and Sandy the 2/3 Banana
Peeler want to know.

Microcephalic S. Bob


 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Utf-8?B?TW9udHJlYWwgTUNU?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-11-2006
Hey Microcephalic S. Bob,

Sigh... people who do not get obscure britcom references should really order
a breakfast of spam spam spam eggs and spam and watch some Monty Python!

M
--
MDG, MCT
MCSA (2003), MCSA (2000), MCDST.
Certified Small Business Specialist
Visit my blog at http://www.mitpro.ca/Blogs/tabid/59/...2/Default.aspx


"~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~" wrote:

>
> "Montreal MCT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Before I go off the handle like Eric the Half a Bee there

>
> Excuse me, Carl the Partial Martian, but WTF is 'Eric the Half a Bee'
> supposed to mean? Johnny the Incomplete Lamp Post and Sandy the 2/3 Banana
> Peeler want to know.
>
> Microcephalic S. Bob
>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Joe Obergfell
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-11-2006
This is the MSFT IT Academy. I took the ComputerTraining.com test and
viewed the MSFT IT Academy in my city and this is the figure that they
gave me.

BD[MCNGP] wrote:
> Ok, would you like to clue us in as to WHERE you're getting this outrageous
> price?
>
> Is it a Certified Microsoft IT Academy that is offering it? If so, then it
> is probably worth it. BUT, you've REALLY gotta be up on your study habits
> and KNOW what to expect from such an intense course in so little time.
>
> If it's not a CMITA, then no, it's not a good price.
>
> "Joe Obergfell" <obergfellja_@_gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> What sounds like a good price for the classes. I have been talking to
>> one person and they have told me roughly 25.7 k for the whole
>> MCP/MCSA/MCSE 7 tests and classes.

>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Joe Obergfell
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-11-2006
The price is in USD and it is a CMITA.

BD[MCNGP] wrote:
> Ok, would you like to clue us in as to WHERE you're getting this outrageous
> price?
>
> Is it a Certified Microsoft IT Academy that is offering it? If so, then it
> is probably worth it. BUT, you've REALLY gotta be up on your study habits
> and KNOW what to expect from such an intense course in so little time.
>
> If it's not a CMITA, then no, it's not a good price.
>
> "Joe Obergfell" <obergfellja_@_gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> What sounds like a good price for the classes. I have been talking to
>> one person and they have told me roughly 25.7 k for the whole
>> MCP/MCSA/MCSE 7 tests and classes.

>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Frisbee®
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-11-2006
"~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com> wrote
in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> "Montreal MCT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Before I go off the handle like Eric the Half a Bee there

>
> Excuse me, Carl the Partial Martian, but WTF is 'Eric the Half a Bee'
> supposed to mean? Johnny the Incomplete Lamp Post and Sandy the 2/3 Banana
> Peeler want to know.


Wow, Bob. I never pegged you for a non-MP fan.

Get to work.

Start with The Holy Grail.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Online price vs retail store price? Squiggle NZ Computing 74 12-07-2007 03:44 AM
computer spares price list | newly added Canada country price list| Nandhu Python 0 12-04-2007 02:56 PM
US price v Uk price /\\BratMan/\\ Digital Photography 19 11-23-2007 05:18 AM
Vista Ultimate: NZ price vs US Price whome NZ Computing 61 02-03-2007 12:11 PM
Full Class Price Joe Obergfell MCSA 19 09-12-2006 04:53 PM



Advertisments