Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to create a hyperlink on a table cell ?

How to create a hyperlink on a table cell ?

fiefie.niles@gmail.com

I am using .NET Framework 1.1 and VB.NET for the language.
I would like to create a table where the first column texts are
hyperlinks so that I can click on it to go to another page. How can I
do that ? Thanks.

Dim i As Integer

For i = 1 To 9
Dim tempRow As New TableRow
Dim j As Integer
For j = 0 To 4
Dim tempCell As New TableCell
tempCell.Text = "(" & i & "," & j & ")"
tempRow.Cells.Add(tempCell) --> How can I create
hyperlink on this cell ?
Next j
TblJobs.Rows.Add(tempRow)
Next i