Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > let go of these tapes

let go of these tapes

breadguy

heres more tapes i am letting go
have already dubbed to dvd and don't need these any more
if you are interested please send me your trade lists
i will trade for tapes vcds dvds or comics

i have
enterprise season 4 5 tapes
allo allo 22 tapes
roswell conspiracies cartoon 7 tapes
thunder the barbarian 3 tapes
kolchak night stalker 2 tapes
secret agent 2 tapes
danger man 7 tapes
burkes law 2 tapes
t j hooker 15 tapes
nash bridges 18 tapes
masquerade 6 tapes
lazarus man 1 tape
six million dollar man 18 tapes
hogans heroes 14 tapes
batman and robin serial 1 tape
covington cross 4 tapes
the protectors 5 tapes
red cap 1 tape
no time for sergants 1 tape
wiseguy 3 tapes
total recall 2070 5 tapes
dempsey and makepeace 5 tapes
flash gorden 70's cartoons 5 tapes
disneys zorro with guy williams 3 tapes
man from uncle 9 tapes
new docter who season 2 2 tapes
defenders of the earth 7 tapes

thanks for looking
john

Andy Upton

You've got 22 tapes of Allo Allo ??
Jesus - that programme was as funny as having the shits !
"breadguy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> heres more tapes i am letting go
> have already dubbed to dvd and don't need these any more
> if you are interested please send me your trade lists
> i will trade for tapes vcds dvds or comics
>
> i have
> enterprise season 4 5 tapes
> allo allo 22 tapes
> roswell conspiracies cartoon 7 tapes
> thunder the barbarian 3 tapes
> kolchak night stalker 2 tapes
> secret agent 2 tapes
> danger man 7 tapes
> burkes law 2 tapes
> t j hooker 15 tapes
> nash bridges 18 tapes
> masquerade 6 tapes
> lazarus man 1 tape
> six million dollar man 18 tapes
> hogans heroes 14 tapes
> batman and robin serial 1 tape
> covington cross 4 tapes
> the protectors 5 tapes
> red cap 1 tape
> no time for sergants 1 tape
> wiseguy 3 tapes
> total recall 2070 5 tapes
> dempsey and makepeace 5 tapes
> flash gorden 70's cartoons 5 tapes
> disneys zorro with guy williams 3 tapes
> man from uncle 9 tapes
> new docter who season 2 2 tapes
> defenders of the earth 7 tapes
>
> thanks for looking
> john

Derek Janssen

Andy Upton wrote:

> You've got 22 tapes of Allo Allo ??
> Jesus - that programme was as funny as having the shits !

Not to mention--like 3/4 of his list--it's already on legit DVD
boxset...Yes, all 22 tapes of it.

(And it's pretty sad even by "Are You Being Served?" fan standards--
Except for a scene in Episode 1, that has to be one of the funniest bits
of clockwork-compounded misunderstanding since "Who's on first?"...And
that's it for the entire series.)

Derek Janssen

Justin

Derek Janssen wrote on [Sat, 09 Sep 2006 19:23:10 -0400]:
> Andy Upton wrote:
>
>> You've got 22 tapes of Allo Allo ??
>> Jesus - that programme was as funny as having the shits !

> Not to mention--like 3/4 of his list--it's already on legit DVD
> boxset...Yes, all 22 tapes of it.
>
> (And it's pretty sad even by "Are You Being Served?" fan standards--
> Except for a scene in Episode 1, that has to be one of the funniest bits
> of clockwork-compounded misunderstanding since "Who's on first?"...And
> that's it for the entire series.)

Derek, we know where your taste is.

The fallen Madonna with the big boobies will get you.

Justin

Derek Janssen wrote on [Sat, 09 Sep 2006 20:46:13 -0400]:

>>>(And it's pretty sad even by "Are You Being Served?" fan standards--
>>>Except for a scene in Episode 1, that has to be one of the funniest bits
>>>of clockwork-compounded misunderstanding since "Who's on first?"...And
>>>that's it for the entire series.)

>> Derek, we know where your taste is.
>> The fallen Madonna with the big boobies will get you.

> Actually, was referring to the whole bit with Rene trying to identify
> the undercover contact:
> "Is he one of Us?"
> "No, he's one of Them."
> "...You don't have to TELL everyone!"
>
> Derek Janssen (AYBS fan and proud of it)

There's not much funnier than a gay Nazi, really.

Derek Janssen

Justin wrote:

>>>You've got 22 tapes of Allo Allo ??
>>>Jesus - that programme was as funny as having the shits !

>>(And it's pretty sad even by "Are You Being Served?" fan standards--
>>Except for a scene in Episode 1, that has to be one of the funniest bits
>>of clockwork-compounded misunderstanding since "Who's on first?"...And
>>that's it for the entire series.)

> Derek, we know where your taste is.
> The fallen Madonna with the big boobies will get you.

Actually, was referring to the whole bit with Rene trying to identify
the undercover contact:
"Is he one of Us?"
"No, he's one of Them."
"...You don't have to TELL everyone!"

Derek Janssen (AYBS fan and proud of it)
(E-Mail Removed)

breadguy

if you have seenn all of allo allo you know at the end of the war he
marries and goes straight with the blond helga

john