Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Finding open-source forums

Finding open-source forums

caitlinmckee@yahoo.com

Hi.
We are looking to add forums to multiple pages in our website. We want
our profile pages to each have a forum similar to the one found on
MySpace profiles (in the MY Friends space where they can leave messages
for each other). Our web designer said this would be very hard to do,
so we are trying to find an open-source forum that would be similar.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Dave Kelly

> Hi.
> We are looking to add forums to multiple pages in our website. We want
> our profile pages to each have a forum similar to the one found on
> MySpace profiles (in the MY Friends space where they can leave messages
> for each other). Our web designer said this would be very hard to do,
> so we are trying to find an open-source forum that would be similar.
> Any suggestions?
> Thanks!

Dig around in here. I saw a bunch of that type of stuff this morning.

http://hotscripts.com/

Supr.forums web forums stevene C++ 1 01-31-2007 05:46 AM
Finding Server... Finding Host.... enough already!!! Leesa_Tay@softhome.net Computer Support 2 01-20-2006 10:23 AM
Infinity Customs - New Forums The Modfather The Lounge 20 12-05-2005 08:36 AM

Advertisments