Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Part Marks on Exam Questions

Reply
Thread Tools

Part Marks on Exam Questions

 
 
TBone
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-08-2006
Closest thing I've seen to an authoritative answer about partial marks on
exam questions just came up in another group. Bears repeating here:

MontrealMCT Wrote:

> When I was part of an exam creation team I was
> very carefully briefed on what I could share and what
> I could not, and this is cut and dry: No half marks.
>
> Mitch


http://groups.google.com/group/micro.../msg/aaaeedd38
eaf4cef?dmode=source

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
kpg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-08-2006
As TBone once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> Closest thing I've seen to an authoritative answer
> about partial marks on exam questions just came up in another group.
> Bears repeating here:
>
> MontrealMCT Wrote:
>
>> When I was part of an exam creation team I was
>> very carefully briefed on what I could share and what
>> I could not, and this is cut and dry: No half marks.


You're only half right.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-08-2006
I would say 50/50
 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Utf-8?B?TW9udHJlYWwgTUNU?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-08-2006
TBone: It is an honour to be quoted as you did. Thanks!

KPG & OTHMAN: Stand right where you are while I fetchez la vache!

M
--
MDG, MCT
MCSA (2003), MCSA (2000), MCDST.
Certified Small Business Specialist
Visit my blog at http://www.mitpro.ca/Blogs/tabid/59/...2/Default.aspx


"TBone" wrote:

> Closest thing I've seen to an authoritative answer about partial marks on
> exam questions just came up in another group. Bears repeating here:
>
> MontrealMCT Wrote:
>
> > When I was part of an exam creation team I was
> > very carefully briefed on what I could share and what
> > I could not, and this is cut and dry: No half marks.
> >
> > Mitch

>
> http://groups.google.com/group/micro.../msg/aaaeedd38
> eaf4cef?dmode=source
>
> --
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
kpg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-08-2006
As Montreal MCT once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> KPG & OTHMAN: Stand right where you are while I fetchez la vache!



OH GAWD NO! Not fetchez la veche!

What's worse is being mentioned in the same breath as OT:MAN.
 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-08-2006
On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 10:19:53 -0700, kpg cast into the ether:

> OH GAWD NO! Not fetchez la veche!
>


Don't be cowed.

> What's worse is being mentioned in the same breath as OT:MAN.


Well, it could be raining...

--
JaR
MCNGP 22
Here there be dragons
Remove hat to reply

 
Reply With Quote
 
=?Utf-8?B?bWFu?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-09-2006
I am about to do exam 070-293. wondering if anyone taken the exam can tell
me more.

How many questions were there?
How many simulation questions were there?
What you did in the simulation such as dns?
If I only got partially right in the simulation question do I get some marks
for this?

Thanks

"kpg" wrote:

> As Montreal MCT once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
> > KPG & OTHMAN: Stand right where you are while I fetchez la vache!

>
>
> OH GAWD NO! Not fetchez la veche!
>
> What's worse is being mentioned in the same breath as OT:MAN.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Cerebrus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-09-2006

man wrote:

> I am about to do exam 070-293. wondering if anyone taken the exam can tell
> me more.
>
> How many questions were there?
> How many simulation questions were there?
> What you did in the simulation such as dns?
> If I only got partially right in the simulation question do I get some marks
> for this?
>
> Thanks


Regardless of how you answer the questions, you will get all your
answers incorrect. Because you are the "man".

 
Reply With Quote
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-09-2006
You are Stan, and I claim my two-fifty.


"man" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am about to do exam 070-293. wondering if anyone taken the exam can

tell
> me more.
>
> How many questions were there?
> How many simulation questions were there?
> What you did in the simulation such as dns?
> If I only got partially right in the simulation question do I get some

marks
> for this?
>
> Thanks
>
> "kpg" wrote:
>
> > As Montreal MCT once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
> >
> > > KPG & OTHMAN: Stand right where you are while I fetchez la vache!

> >
> >
> > OH GAWD NO! Not fetchez la veche!
> >
> > What's worse is being mentioned in the same breath as OT:MAN.
> >



 
Reply With Quote
 
LRM
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-10-2006
"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>
> man wrote:
>
>> I am about to do exam 070-293. wondering if anyone taken the exam can
>> tell
>> me more.
>>
>> How many questions were there?
>> How many simulation questions were there?
>> What you did in the simulation such as dns?
>> If I only got partially right in the simulation question do I get some
>> marks
>> for this?
>>
>> Thanks

>
> Regardless of how you answer the questions, you will get all your
> answers incorrect. Because you are the "man".
>

Looks like you are sticking it to the "man."


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
how to remove the string part between the two marks Beno Perl Misc 4 03-10-2011 01:42 AM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola MCSE 4 11-15-2006 02:40 AM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola Microsoft Certification 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd realexxams@yahoo.com Microsoft Certification 0 05-10-2006 02:35 PM
not dust marks - water marks! pshaw@emmet.com Digital Photography 0 04-14-2005 05:53 AM



Advertisments