Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Need help for the implementation of GRE

Need help for the implementation of GRE

mailsubhra mailsubhra is offline
Junior Member

Hi All,
I am completely new to this forum. I require to implement GRE over IPSec as a requirement.

Can some one please suggest me some documents, sites or some way to help me.
All I need is to know how exactly does the signalling take place before establishing the GRE tunnel over IPSec. What are the signals or the control messages that flow to establish the path in the Data Plane.

More over please also let me know what are the technical functionalities of GRE in the Control Plane and Data Plane.

Thanks in Advance,
mailsubhra