Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Http on CSS.

Http on CSS.

AM

I'm wondering if CSS can be managed via HTTP/HTTPS.

I did a nmap scan and I can see that 80 and 443 ports are opened

C:\>nmap -sS 192.168.45.21

Starting nmap 3.93 ( http://www.insecure.org/nmap ) at 2006-09-08 09:36 ora legale Europa occidentale
Interesting ports on 192.168.45.21:
(The 1663 ports scanned but not shown below are in state: closed)
PORT STATE SERVICE
21/tcp open ftp
22/tcp open ssh
23/tcp open telnet
80/tcp open http
443/tcp open https

But when I point my browser on those ports nothing appears?
Which files should I have in order to manage CSS via HTTP/HTTPS.

TIA.
Alex.

P.S.
We balance HTTP servers through CSS but I didn't used mapped IP but the IP of the management interface.

James

Just search on Cisco's Website for CSS and GUI and you'll find articles
on how to install it e.t.c.

James