Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > moving from Staging to Production server

moving from Staging to Production server

tshad

I am trying to find the best way to handle my development process. I am
using Dreamweaver to handle the check-in/check-out process which works
pretty well.

We are trying to work out the best way to handle the data from the
Development side to the Staging to the Production.

Is there a best practise on how to sync the Staging Servers to the
Production Servers?

Thanks,

Tom