Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Great Sci Fi Movie Coming Soon BUT--

Great Sci Fi Movie Coming Soon BUT--

Derek Janssen

teem wrote:
> They GOTTA do the ''2 different sets'' thing which is annoying &
> unfair.We must be labeled stupid as a buying consumer.The title i'm
> referring to is Forbidden Planet.

Anyone who can't spot that one set has just the disks and the other has
the same disks and "collectible studio replicas" deserves the label.

Derek Janssen (who's seen the replicas, and is happy with just the disks)

teem

They GOTTA do the ''2 different sets'' thing which is annoying &
unfair.We must be labeled stupid as a buying consumer.The title i'm
referring to is Forbidden Planet.

teem

On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 22:49:02 -0400, Derek Janssen
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>teem wrote:
>> They GOTTA do the ''2 different sets'' thing which is annoying &
>> unfair.We must be labeled stupid as a buying consumer.The title i'm
>> referring to is Forbidden Planet.

>Anyone who can't spot that one set has just the disks and the other has
>the same disks and "collectible studio replicas" deserves the label.
>
>Derek Janssen (who's seen the replicas, and is happy with just the disks)
>(E-Mail Removed)

To each ,his own.