Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > odd happening

odd happening

Doug Chadduck

Now on 1 computer, all three profiles, we have a 1 1/2" beige/tan
section across the whole bottom of firefox. In the lower left corner of
this is a red x like a broken/bad picture link. Any idea where this came
from and how to make it go away?????Cannot click on it, drag it, squeeze
it or anything else that I've tried.
Thanks
Doug

gwtc

Doug Chadduck wrote:
> Now on 1 computer, all three profiles, we have a 1 1/2" beige/tan
> section across the whole bottom of firefox. In the lower left corner of
> this is a red x like a broken/bad picture link. Any idea where this came
> from and how to make it go away?????Cannot click on it, drag it, squeeze
> it or anything else that I've tried.
> Thanks
> Doug

its because of either a bad extension or a bad theme. Read this for
help: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Gray_bar_below_status_bar

--
Pic of the Day:
http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?i...dmysoaplo2.gif

Doug Chadduck

gwtc wrote:
> Doug Chadduck wrote:
>> Now on 1 computer, all three profiles, we have a 1 1/2" beige/tan
>> section across the whole bottom of firefox. In the lower left corner
>> of this is a red x like a broken/bad picture link. Any idea where this
>> came from and how to make it go away?????Cannot click on it, drag it,
>> squeeze it or anything else that I've tried.
>> Thanks
>> Doug

> its because of either a bad extension or a bad theme. Read this for
> help: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Gray_bar_below_status_bar

Bingo
Thanks Much
It kind of threw me when it affected all 3 profiles, including mine on
that computer, which hasn't been logged onto in months.