Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Web Services Problem - VS2005

Web Services Problem - VS2005

=?Utf-8?B?TUMtQWR2YW50aWNh?=

I am new to web services. I wrote a simple (I thought) ASP.Net web service
exposing a couple methods. It seems to work so long as I don't try and
access my .NET C++ class library from the web service. As soon as I
reference my class library from my web service method, my web client can no
longer call the web service method (I receive a
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: ...
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: error identifying dependency problems with
the class library). It sounds like my web service cannot access my class
library at runtime. Is there any problem doing this sort of thing? How do I
tell my web service how to access my class library (I've added the reference
to the class library)?