Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to print from network printer ??????

How to print from network printer ??????

jklioe jklioe is offline
Junior Member

M trying to print image using win32 api from network printer

using C# (web based application)

As my knowledge is concerned aspnet account wont provide

access to netwrk printers .......

( I have set < identity impersonate=true/> and m having adminstrator prvilege ,
even then its not wrking )

GetLastWin32Error returns 0 to all the api calls (openprinter,startdocprint etc)

bt nothing gets printed .

Thanks in advance