Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > mcse tutorials

Reply
Thread Tools

mcse tutorials

 
 
Cerebrus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-08-2006

Lasher wrote:

> Firefox can't find the server at www.turtle-sex.com.


That's coz the server admin is currently laying eggs in a burrow in the
sand.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-08-2006
On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 06:22:09 -0700, Lasher cast into the ether:

>> Your link, she is pooh!
>>
>>

>
> Firefox can't find the server at www.turtle-sex.com.


I see a Great Need(tm)

--
JaR
MCNGP 22
Here there be dragons
Remove hat to reply

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-09-2006
> "~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com> wrote
> > http://www.turtle-sex.com/


"Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote > >
> Your link, she is pooh!


Oh, MY BAD.

You see, I assumed that naturally, with all of the people that actually DO
have SEX WITH TURTLES, there would HAVE TO BE A TURTLE-SEX.COM. And,
well-gee, if there weren't many people having sex with turtles, perhaps the
turtles themselves would have learned HTML, the rationale behind THIS little
gem was, oh boy, given that it's impossible for ME to figure out where a
turtle's genetalia are located, the turtles would have to be GENIUSES in
order to reproduce in the first place.

Alas, it is not so. Woe is me. WOE is ME.

Who would have thought that we as a society would have overlooked this
fundamental and astoundingly widespread activity, and that the practitioners
of this faith would be denied the in-depth articles, knowledge bases, and
newsfeeds required to educate the masses on the critically important ART of
TURTLE SEX? Not I.

It's... a travesty.

Microcephalic S. Bob


 
Reply With Quote
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-09-2006
Who the fusk is interested in seeing turtle-sex in the first place? Friggin
sickos!!!


"~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com> wrote
in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com>

wrote
> > > http://www.turtle-sex.com/

>
> "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote > >
> > Your link, she is pooh!

>
> Oh, MY BAD.
>
> You see, I assumed that naturally, with all of the people that actually DO
> have SEX WITH TURTLES, there would HAVE TO BE A TURTLE-SEX.COM. And,
> well-gee, if there weren't many people having sex with turtles, perhaps

the
> turtles themselves would have learned HTML, the rationale behind THIS

little
> gem was, oh boy, given that it's impossible for ME to figure out where a
> turtle's genetalia are located, the turtles would have to be GENIUSES in
> order to reproduce in the first place.
>
> Alas, it is not so. Woe is me. WOE is ME.
>
> Who would have thought that we as a society would have overlooked this
> fundamental and astoundingly widespread activity, and that the

practitioners
> of this faith would be denied the in-depth articles, knowledge bases, and
> newsfeeds required to educate the masses on the critically important ART

of
> TURTLE SEX? Not I.
>
> It's... a travesty.
>
> Microcephalic S. Bob
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-09-2006

"~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com> wrote
in message news:eBHT%(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> Microcephalic S. "I got to use the word MACABRE" Bob
> http://www.turtle-sex.com/
>

Hope This Helps
http://www.bofunk.com/video/1885/turtle_sex.html

http://pdphoto.org/PictureDetail.php?pg=5882&mat=pdef

http://13gb.com/media.php?media_id=1875

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RX9Ltosg_...elated&search=

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...rtle+sex&hl=en

Definitely NSFW
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...rtle+sex&hl=en



 
Reply With Quote
 
Jtyc
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-11-2006
> Oh, MY BAD.

It is "My bag", not "bad". Please to be using proper term.


 
Reply With Quote
 
~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-12-2006

"Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Oh, MY BAD.

>
> It is "My bag", not "bad". Please to be using proper term.


No, I know what I was typing, and the vernacular chosed was be appropo.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Jtyc
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-12-2006
> No, I know what I was typing, and the vernacular chosed was be appropo.

You know damn right.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-13-2006
did you hear "~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~"
<http://www.planetoftheheads.com> say in news:ORoz92i0GHA.1256
@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

> but they are better than spankings
> from Neil.
>


please, that's not what you said last time I gave you one...

"THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!!!"

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- My software never has bugs. It just develops exciting new random
features.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Upgrade mcse nt 4.0 to mcse 2000 and after to mcse 2003 =?Utf-8?B?bG9sbw==?= MCSE 5 02-22-2007 07:59 PM
[x-posted] MS Press Courseware for 70-293... Any MCSE 2000s going the long way to MCSE 2003 ? Marlin Munrow (The PFY) Microsoft Certification 0 02-08-2004 11:12 PM
Updating MCSE NT to MCSE 2003 Pungie Microsoft Certification 3 07-30-2003 04:14 PM
Re: Upgrading from MCSE 2000 to MCSE 2003... 1 exam or 2 exams? Nic MCSE 0 07-06-2003 07:55 PM



Advertisments