Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > mcse tutorials

mcse tutorials

abaab

How good are certmagic guides for mcse ?. please do let me know

>>Did you see what abaab ((E-Mail Removed)) graced us with in
(E-Mail Removed) m?<<
> How good are @ssfuŠking guides for mcse ?. please do let me know

I answered this for you yesterday.....now I know you're just spamming for an
@$$fuŠking braindump. Get the fuŠk out and don't come back.
--
BD
MCNGP #51

~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~

"abaab" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> How good are [certorectalrhetorical] guides for mcse ?. please do let me

know

They are not as good as fudge brownies, but they are better than spankings
from Neil.

Lasher

Please tell me that I've not missed out on the Steve Irwin train. I
found this picture:

http://pr0n.encyclopediadramatica.co...winbeta191.gif

And a few conspiracy theories:

Conspiracy Theories

Painless Death Conspiracy

Almost every Zionist controlled media outlet is running a quote that
claims Steve died instantly and painless.

"It's likely that he possibly died instantly when the barb
hit him, and I don't think that he ... felt any pain."

Possible series of events post-sting

Spit out his snorkel in agony, inhaling the sweet juice of the sea.

Surfaces, gasping for air and clutching his chest. The eventual loss of
motor functioning does nothing to soothe the piercing extremity of his
torture.

Dragged into the boat screaming in pain, as his wife and two children
witness every horrible second. He slowly and painfully bleeds to death
over 15 minutes.

His two children adopt a life-long fascination with painkillers, hard
liquor, and antidepressant medications.

God Killed Steve Theory

There was nothing natural about what Steve Irwin did to animals; it was
an abomination and an affront to God's will.

REPORTERS KILLED STEVE Theory

It's like Australia's version of Diana; Steve was really just swimming to
avoid paparazzi. Like with Diana, they were following him in a boat, so
he had to flee across stingray-infested water. It makes perfect sense.

GEORGE BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT STEVE IRWIN Theory

Where was FEMA when Steve was attacked by the stingray? Kanye West and
some 16 year old girl bet "if it was someone American you'd give a
****."

Martyred by Furries

The stingray was an assassin, hired to draw attention to the animal
rights cause by martyring its patron saint, Steve Irwin. Now that public
sympathy is on their side, they shall rise up and bring about WWIII, kind
of like George W. Bush only gayer.

Jews DID STEVE Theory

It all makes perfect sense now.

--
-Lasher
MCNGP #50

"Lasher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9836E8DAF1835harhargofuskyourself@207.46.2 48.16...
> Please tell me that I've not missed out on the Steve Irwin train. I
> found this picture:
>
> http://pr0n.encyclopediadramatica.co...winbeta191.gif
>
> And a few conspiracy theories:

Personally, I think those media types are all fuŠked in the head. Exploiting
someone's death is just wrong, especially someone that has made such a great
impact on todays society. Steve may have been one crazy SOB with some of the
stuff that he's done, but he had so many followers, ranging from 2 to 92,
that his death has affected one way or another.

It's obvious they don't have a clue what happened, or they would have
written something more intelligent about it.

The film crew was there filming scenes for his next movie. Apparently one of
the cameramen spooked the Sting Ray, which caused it to attack. It hasn't
been shown, but apparently there is footage of Irwin pulling the barb out of
his chest.

I would almost classify Irwins death in the same category as Princess
Diana's death. It's something that millions of people will remember probably
for the rest of their lives.

~~~ The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] ~~~

Ok. Sure. WTH.

1. THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS STEVE IRWIN, THE GOVERNMENT INVENTED HIM Theory
2. STEVE IRWIN WAS ACTUALLY A ROBOT Theory
3. ELVIS PRESLEY, STEVE IRWIN, AND JESUS CHRIST ARE ONE AND THE SAME Theory
4. STEVE IRWIN WAS ON THE GRASSY KNOLL Theory
5. IN AN ALTERNATE REALITY, STEVE IRWIN CONQUERED CANADA Theory
6. MCDONALD'S INTRODUCES NEW 'McRay' SANDWICH Theory
7. I'm not wearing any underwear. (just thought I'd add this).
8. IN A PLOT CONTRIVED TO RAISE CHEESE PRICES, THE LEBANESE GOVERNMENT
COOPTED THE STINGRAYS TO ASSASSINATE TV PERSONALITIES WORLDWIDE. THE FIRST
STEP, BY REMOVING ALL OF THE PLASTIC IN NERF FOOTBALLS, ELROY JETSON BECAME
INFURIATED, AND, FUELED BY HIS LUST FOR ENRIQUE IGLESIAS, HE CREATED A
DEVICE THAT NOT ONLY MAKES STINGRAYS MORE DEADLY, BUT IT ALSO CAUSES AN
INCREASE IN EARWAX IN NORWEGIAN RATS. THIS INCREASE IN EARWAX SUBSEQUENTLY
MADE THE NORWEGIAN RATS MORE INTELLIGENT, AND THEY BEGAN TO INFILTRATE
NORWEGIAN CHEESE STORAGE FACILITIES, RAISING THE PRICE OF CHEESE. THE
LEBANESE, WHOSE CHEESE STORAGE WAS RIVALED ONLY BY THE NORWEGIANS, NOW HAVE
TOTAL CONTROL OF THE CHEESE MARKET. AS A SIDE EFFECT, CARL OF LAS CRUSES NEW
MEXICO, WHO LIVED SOLELY ON NORWEGIAN CHEESE, WAS NO LONGER CONSTIPATED,
AND, IN HIS ANGER OVER LOOSE STOOL, VOWED TO DESTROY ALL FORMS OF CYTOPLASM,
AND CAUSED THE END OF THE WORLD Theory.
9. THE DUDE DIED AND YOU'RE ALL SICK.
10. SEND ME MONEY.

Microcephalic S. Bob

"Lasher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9836E8DAF1835harhargofuskyourself@207.46.2 48.16...
> Please tell me that I've not missed out on the Steve Irwin train. I
> found this picture:
>
> http://pr0n.encyclopediadramatica.co...winbeta191.gif
>
> And a few conspiracy theories:
>

> Conspiracy Theories
>

> Painless Death Conspiracy
>
> Almost every Zionist controlled media outlet is running a quote that
> claims Steve died instantly and painless.
>
> "It's likely that he possibly died instantly when the barb
> hit him, and I don't think that he ... felt any pain."
>

> Possible series of events post-sting
>
> Spit out his snorkel in agony, inhaling the sweet juice of the sea.
>
> Surfaces, gasping for air and clutching his chest. The eventual loss of
> motor functioning does nothing to soothe the piercing extremity of his
> torture.
>
> Dragged into the boat screaming in pain, as his wife and two children
> witness every horrible second. He slowly and painfully bleeds to death
> over 15 minutes.
>
> His two children adopt a life-long fascination with painkillers, hard
> liquor, and antidepressant medications.
>

> God Killed Steve Theory
>
> There was nothing natural about what Steve Irwin did to animals; it was
> an abomination and an affront to God's will.
>

> REPORTERS KILLED STEVE Theory
>
> It's like Australia's version of Diana; Steve was really just swimming to
> avoid paparazzi. Like with Diana, they were following him in a boat, so
> he had to flee across stingray-infested water. It makes perfect sense.
>

> GEORGE BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT STEVE IRWIN Theory
>
> Where was FEMA when Steve was attacked by the stingray? Kanye West and
> some 16 year old girl bet "if it was someone American you'd give a
> ****."
>

> Martyred by Furries
>
> The stingray was an assassin, hired to draw attention to the animal
> rights cause by martyring its patron saint, Steve Irwin. Now that public
> sympathy is on their side, they shall rise up and bring about WWIII, kind
> of like George W. Bush only gayer.
>

> Jews DID STEVE Theory
>
> It all makes perfect sense now.
>

> --
> -Lasher
> MCNGP #50
> www.mcngp.com > all

Lasher

<BD[MCNGP]> wrote in news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> I would almost classify Irwins death in the same category as Princess
> Diana's death. It's something that millions of people will remember
> probably for the rest of their lives.

I would classify it in the same category Michael Jackson holding his baby
off of a balcony and Steve Irwin using his baby as Croc food. Crikey! Some
people were just born to be laughed at, like lowdes. I wonder if he
touched lowdes in any way...then again, I don't want to know. I think that
lowdes got the NAZI PENGUINS TAKING OVER THE WORLD Theory from Steve Irwin.

--
-Lasher
MCNGP #50

Wayne

"Lasher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9836E8DAF1835harhargofuskyourself@207.46.2 48.16...
> Please tell me that I've not missed out on the Steve Irwin train. I
> found this picture:

<snip crap>
> -Lasher
> MCNGP #50
> www.mcngp.com >

Not remotely funny, nor was the comment in a previous thread. It's still too
soon and raw to attempt to appreciate humour on the subject.

Wayne McGlinn
MCNGP Silver MCP Win95
Brisbane, Oz

FrisbeeŽ

"Wayne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O0%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Lasher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns9836E8DAF1835harhargofuskyourself@207.46.2 48.16...
>> Please tell me that I've not missed out on the Steve Irwin train. I
>> found this picture:

> <snip crap>
>> -Lasher
>> MCNGP #50
>> www.mcngp.com >

> Not remotely funny, nor was the comment in a previous thread. It's still
> too soon and raw to attempt to appreciate humour on the subject.

Agreed.

CBIC

"Wayne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:O0%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Not remotely funny, nor was the comment in a previous thread. It's still
> too soon and raw to attempt to appreciate humour on the subject.

I agree with you. I enjoyed watching Steve's antics. He was a great showman
and seemed like a genuinely nice guy.