Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE Exam order

MCSE Exam order

mkeboi22@yahoo.com

I am currently an MCSA and working towards my MCSE. I got my MCSA by
doing the Network+ and A+ as an elective, so I need another elective
for the MCSE.

I need to take 70-293, 70-294, 70-297, and 70-284 to get my MCSE (I
want to pursue the Exchange route). Should I pursue these exams in any
particular order? I would like to do 70-284 first, because that would
add the messaging specialization to my MCSA. However, I heard that I
should do the other 3 exams first and leave 70-284 for the end. Any
suggestions or thoughts?

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> I am currently an MCSA and working towards my MCSE. I got my MCSA by
> doing the Network+ and A+ as an elective, so I need another elective
> for the MCSE.
>
> I need to take 70-293, 70-294, 70-297, and 70-284 to get my MCSE (I
> want to pursue the Exchange route). Should I pursue these exams in any
> particular order? I would like to do 70-284 first, because that would
> add the messaging specialization to my MCSA. However, I heard that I
> should do the other 3 exams first and leave 70-284 for the end. Any
> suggestions or thoughts?

Do it anyway you like left to right or right to left

JaR

On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 03:33:01 -0700, OTHMAN cast into the ether:

>> suggestions or thoughts?

> Do it anyway you like left to right or right to left

As long as you go up & down, not across.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Dave Coate

I took the 70-284 exam right about where you are now. No problem.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I am currently an MCSA and working towards my MCSE. I got my MCSA by
> doing the Network+ and A+ as an elective, so I need another elective
> for the MCSE.
>
> I need to take 70-293, 70-294, 70-297, and 70-284 to get my MCSE (I
> want to pursue the Exchange route). Should I pursue these exams in any
> particular order? I would like to do 70-284 first, because that would
> add the messaging specialization to my MCSA. However, I heard that I
> should do the other 3 exams first and leave 70-284 for the end. Any
> suggestions or thoughts?

Kevin Porter

I took the 70-284 and they had questions about clustering and other topics
covered in the Windows 2003 system exams, so it helped me to have taken those
exams first.

If you're real strong on Exchange, though, you can probably get by without it.
I'm a 70% guy, myself