Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to make checkbox column editable?

How to make checkbox column editable?

patsy.chu@gmail.com

Help! I'm new to this UltraWebGrid stuff... I'm doing a hierarchical
webgrid and so far so good. Except after I've created my checkbox
column, I can't seem to make it behave like a regular checkbox!! It
looks like its grayed out, and I can't seem to find the function to
enable it. Please help!