Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > export gridview to excel from masterpage

export gridview to excel from masterpage

=?Utf-8?B?Q1NoYXJwZ3V5?=

I have code that exports a grid view to Excel, but when I put that code in my
content page of my master pages, I get an error,
gridview must be in a <form runat=server> tag. So how can I export a
Gridview to Excel that is used in a content section of a master page?