Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > How can I copy all of the errors in the JavaScript Console?

How can I copy all of the errors in the JavaScript Console?

wa4lef@gmail.com

I have a page that I am debugging and wish to copy ALL the errors from
the JavaScript console to a text file. Any ideas on how to accomplish
this? The console let's me copy one item a time, but it's not obvious
as to how to copy multiple items. I tried holding down the Shift key as
I clicked and I tried holding down the Ctrl key as I clicked, but I
still could not select multiple items in the JavaScript console.
Thanks, Greg

Roland de Ruiter

On 6-9-2006 17:53, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I have a page that I am debugging and wish to copy ALL the errors from
> the JavaScript console to a text file. Any ideas on how to accomplish
> this? The console let's me copy one item a time, but it's not obvious
> as to how to copy multiple items. I tried holding down the Shift key as
> I clicked and I tried holding down the Ctrl key as I clicked, but I
> still could not select multiple items in the JavaScript console.
> Thanks, Greg

Don't think it's possible without an extension. The "Console²" extension
(which I just installed) provides this functionality.

<https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1815/>
<http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=318102>
--
Regards,

Roland

wa4lef@gmail.com

Thanks Roland

Console² worked for me. Too bad they're abandoning development.

Greg