Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET Validation control generates javascript error

ASP.NET Validation control generates javascript error

Vaibhav Shah

Hi:

recently, we are facing a very strange problem on our production server. All
..aspx page in our application having validation control are producing a
javascript error.

Line 3
Chat 1
Error Syntax Error
Code 0

(1) could this be due to the installation of framework 2.0 on our server?
(2) i tried to copy WebUIValidation.js file in application root, server root
but no luck.
(3) the WebUIValidation.js file exists under aspnet_client >> system_web

our applications are built with .net framework version 1.0.3705.0

any help would be highly appreciated.

-Vaibhav Shah

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

2.0 uses resources instead of js files. check that the site is still
configured as asp.net 1.1. also from your site, check you can fetch the js
file.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...