Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Call statistics report from Cisco Call Manager?

Call statistics report from Cisco Call Manager?

TexasMirty@gmail.com

My boss wants to see how many calls are coming through our phone
system. Stats such as how many incoming calls a day, how many on
average during a work hour, how many are local, how many long-distance.

Our system: Cisco Call Manager Express (CME) running on a Cisco 2851
router. CME version 3.2. Cisco IOS version 12.3(11)T10.

We have the Cisco Unity Express GUI which has a standard report showing
a call history -- but only shows the most recent 20 calls.

I increased call history data retained using the config commands:

dial-control-mib retain-timer 240
dial-control-mib max-size 200

Is there a way to change the standard Unity Express report to show all
calls for a period of time instead of just the last 20? Or is there
another report.

I can do a "show voice call" on the router, but not sure I can get the
stats I want from that data. Can it be piped to a CSV or text file?

TexasMirty@gmail.com

Added: I did

CME#show voice call | redirect tftp://<server>/tftp-root/showvoice

Got output that I could view in Excel, but it doesn't lend itself to
gathering the info I need, such as a total number of calls for a period
of time.