Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > freeman notepad

freeman notepad

=?Utf-8?B?am9uaWNob2xzb24=?=

I am having a problem with notepad,it keeps comming on
I do not know what triggers it.sometimes it will not come on all day
and then it will not stop.
I know notepad is a part of windows xp.
any suggestions?
Thank you
Jo

Cerebrus

jonicholson wrote:

> I am having a problem with notepad,it keeps comming on
> I do not know what triggers it.sometimes it will not come on all day
> and then it will not stop.
> I know notepad is a part of windows xp.
> any suggestions?
> Thank you
> Jo

Have you tried exorcising the free spirit in your computer ?

On a more serious note, try to notice if you press any particular key
combination, which causes notepad to launch.

Noah Sham

Try posting on a more appropriate group like
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics
microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support

"jonicholson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am having a problem with notepad,it keeps comming on
> I do not know what triggers it.sometimes it will not come on all day
> and then it will not stop.
> I know notepad is a part of windows xp.
> any suggestions?
> Thank you
> Jo

=?Utf-8?B?T3VjaA==?=

There are viruses and trojans that can be used to manipulate the actions of
notepad.. I would recomed going to housecall and scan your PC for them..