Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Is it possible to have more than one login control in a website?

Is it possible to have more than one login control in a website?

Afshar

Hi All,
Is it possible to have more than one login control in a website?
I have 2 different section in my site that have different information,

so I want 2 login process. Can I do it?

\
Thanks in Advance
Afshar Mohebbi

clintonG

I do so you can too. The way to manage it is by using Roles.

<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
MAP 432'17"N 882'37"W : 432'17"N 882'37"W

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...