Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Changing Location of Solution File in VS2005

Changing Location of Solution File in VS2005

Charlie@CBFC

Hi:

When I begin a new project, the solution file is placed in a seperate
directory with "(2)" appended to file name. I don't like this. How do I
move it to another location?

In VS2000, you could just select solution file in explorer and do a save as.
In VS2005 the solution file is not shown in explorer.

Thanks,
Charlie

Winista

How about renaming the file in windows explorer after closing the solution
in VS?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...