Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > error html javascript ??

error html javascript ??

adel

I have a strange error !!
My script work perfectly with mozilla but with IE there are a problem !
the problem is indicated like that :
in my html page I do :
<input type="button" value="Search"
onclick="complete();">
and in my javascript :
function complete() {
var target= document.getElementById("destinataire").value;
}

It works with mozilla but with IE I can't execute the function complete
and the IE says :
Error : Object doesn't support this action

(I tried with : "document.xmlform.destinataire.value" in javascript
but I have the same error ...)

Anyone knows what may be the problem ??

thank you

Jonathan N. Little

> I have a strange error !!
> My script work perfectly with mozilla but with IE there are a problem !
> the problem is indicated like that :
> in my html page I do :
> <input type="button" value="Search"
> onclick="complete();">
> and in my javascript :
> function complete() {
> var target= document.getElementById("destinataire").value;
> }
>
> It works with mozilla but with IE I can't execute the function complete
> and the IE says :
> Error : Object doesn't support this action
>
> (I tried with : "document.xmlform.destinataire.value" in javascript
> but I have the same error ...)
>
> Anyone knows what may be the problem ??

Need more of your code, problem most likely in what you have *not*
included. Please, please, and pretty-please post a url.

--
Take care,

Jonathan
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO