Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > STONE COLD THATS WHAT THIS PLACE IS

STONE COLD THATS WHAT THIS PLACE IS

=?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

I have read some of your responces to people and you guys a plain cold , mean
, rude, dont have manners at all , who ever is in charge step up i bet the
only reason most people come here is to read the rude comment or responces
that people are writting. people be proffessional and not jerks. they are
some SOB's in here you live to insult people. I am pretty sure in real life
these SOB cant bust a grape in a fruit fight. Be proffessional whoever is in
charge take charge homie, I just come here for the laughs this place is a
joke, i have got help from some good people and appreciate that alot. ban
some of these poeple i wont mention who are rude and try to dicourage others,
as for me i am sticking with other places and google for help. lets be pro's
respect the IT Field

Jtyc

I'm not buying what your selling.

FrisbeeŽ

"IT-MONEY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have read some of your responces to people and you guys a plain cold ,
>mean
> , rude, dont have manners at all , who ever is in charge step up i bet
> the
> only reason most people come here is to read the rude comment or responces
> that people are writting. people be proffessional and not jerks. they are
> some SOB's in here you live to insult people. I am pretty sure in real
> life
> these SOB cant bust a grape in a fruit fight. Be proffessional whoever is
> in
> charge take charge homie, I just come here for the laughs this place is a
> joke, i have got help from some good people and appreciate that alot. ban
> some of these poeple i wont mention who are rude and try to dicourage
> others,
> as for me i am sticking with other places and google for help. lets be
> pro's
> respect the IT Field

http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/main/index.asp

Mmmmm ice cream.

LoopBack

IT-MONEY wrote:
> I have read some of your responces to people and you guys a plain cold , mean
> , rude, dont have manners at all , who ever is in charge step up i bet the
> only reason most people come here is to read the rude comment or responces
> that people are writting. people be proffessional and not jerks. they are
> some SOB's in here you live to insult people. I am pretty sure in real life
> these SOB cant bust a grape in a fruit fight. Be proffessional whoever is in
> charge take charge homie, I just come here for the laughs this place is a
> joke, i have got help from some good people and appreciate that alot. ban
> some of these poeple i wont mention who are rude and try to dicourage others,
> as for me i am sticking with other places and google for help. lets be pro's
> respect the IT Field

Spell checkers are on isle four next to the grammar checkers. Lucky for
you, we're doing a special today; if you buy both, you get coherent
sentences for FREE!

--
LoopBack

FrisbeeŽ

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm not buying what your selling.

You don't like ice cream?

CBIC

"IT-MONEY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have read some of your responces to people and you guys a plain cold ,
>mean
> , rude, dont have manners at all , who ever is in charge step up i bet
> the
> only reason most people come here is to read the rude comment or responces
> that people are writting. people be proffessional and not jerks. they are
> some SOB's in here you live to insult people. I am pretty sure in real
> life
> these SOB cant bust a grape in a fruit fight. Be proffessional whoever is
> in
> charge take charge homie, I just come here for the laughs this place is a
> joke, i have got help from some good people and appreciate that alot. ban
> some of these poeple i wont mention who are rude and try to dicourage
> others,
> as for me i am sticking with other places and google for help. lets be
> pro's
> respect the IT Field

<Stone Cold Steve Austin voice>
Somebody give me a h3ll yeah if you think I oughta open a can of whoop a$$
on this whiny little piece of trash
</Stone Cold Steve Austin voice>

>>Did you see what CBIC ((E-Mail Removed)) graced us with in
uk%(E-Mail Removed)?<<
> "IT-MONEY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I have read some of your responces to people and you guys a plain
>> cold , mean
>> , rude, dont have manners at all , who ever is in charge step up i
>> bet the
>> only reason most people come here is to read the rude comment or
>> responces that people are writting. people be proffessional and not
>> jerks. they are some SOB's in here you live to insult people. I am
>> pretty sure in real life
>> these SOB cant bust a grape in a fruit fight. Be proffessional
>> whoever is in
>> charge take charge homie, I just come here for the laughs this place
>> is a joke, i have got help from some good people and appreciate that
>> alot. ban some of these poeple i wont mention who are rude and try
>> to dicourage others,
>> as for me i am sticking with other places and google for help. lets
>> be pro's
>> respect the IT Field

> <Stone Cold Steve Austin voice>
> Somebody give me a h3ll yeah if you think I oughta open a can of
> whoop a$$ on this whiny little piece of trash
> </Stone Cold Steve Austin voice>

H3LL YEAHHHHH!!!!
--
BD
MCNGP #51

us with in http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)?<<
> I have read some of your responces to people and you guys a plain
> cold , mean , rude, dont have manners at all , who ever is in charge
> step up i bet the only reason most people come here is to read the
> rude comment or responces that people are writting. people be
> proffessional and not jerks. they are some SOB's in here you live to
> insult people. I am pretty sure in real life these SOB cant bust a
> grape in a fruit fight. Be proffessional whoever is in charge take
> charge homie, I just come here for the laughs this place is a joke, i
> have got help from some good people and appreciate that alot. ban
> some of these poeple i wont mention who are rude and try to dicourage
> others, as for me i am sticking with other places and google for
> help. lets be pro's respect the IT Field

HAHAHAHA....You STILL don't get it!!!
--
BD
MCNGP #51
-- MCNGP.com - You know IT!?
-- www.CertGuard.com; www.SWPPM.com

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

> Mmmmm ice cream.

I like Chocolate Ice Cream

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

We are acting as an IT Pro, like Windows XP Professional not Home Edition.

--
Maybe it helps