Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > MSTS: MLCS2005

MSTS: MLCS2005

=?Utf-8?B?QnVydHNldiBEbWl0cnk=?=

Hello.
I passed 70-262 exam (in beta), but in my trascript didn't publsh
information about MSTS: MLCS 2005. Is it normal?

Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD

Sept. 9, 2006

It can take some time before you get your exams published to the
transcript. I'd say, though, if it has been more than 1 week or so since you
got your "pass" letter, then email MSFT about it.... at

Good job & good luck!

--

Joseph Bittman
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer