Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Vpn site-to-site with same network address

Vpn site-to-site with same network address

Darkon

Hi.
I need to establish a VPN site-to-site connection from a 10.0.x.x
network and a 10.0.5.x network.
Is it possible?
How can I configure my PIX (7.2) to enable the tunneling?

Tnx.

Walter Roberson

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
Darkon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I need to establish a VPN site-to-site connection from a 10.0.x.x
>network and a 10.0.5.x network.
>Is it possible?

Yes.

>How can I configure my PIX (7.2) to enable the tunneling?

I'm fairly sure cisco.com has examples of configuring for VPN
tunnels between overlapping networks.

Darkon

I have already searched.
No configuration examples is similar to mi scenario.
I'll try to search again tomorrow.

Darkon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>I have already searched.
>No configuration examples is similar to mi scenario.
>I'll try to search again tomorrow.

site:cisco.com pix overlapping networks configuration guide

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...html#wp1113571

That's the 6.3 documentation on how to set it all up. The
most important command of the bunch, static, is documented for 7.2 at
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/....htm#wp1175431