Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > CCNA question

CCNA question

lrantisi@yahoo.com

Dear sirs
I have two questions about CCNA.

1- What is the best book for reading, to take the CCNA exams.

2- I intend to take the CCNA next summer, and I know that there are two
ways to take it.
A- One exam (640-801).or,
B- Two exams (640-811) and (640-821)
which method do you recommend, one exam or two exams.
Regards.

Wil Schultz

You may want to try posting this over at alt.certification.cisco. Many
of us here aren't currently involved in the certification process, while
alt.certification.cisco is very specific toward this subject.

Wil
my 3

"When everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked
something."

> Dear sirs
> I have two questions about CCNA.
>
> 1- What is the best book for reading, to take the CCNA exams.
>
> 2- I intend to take the CCNA next summer, and I know that there are two
> ways to take it.
> A- One exam (640-801).or,
> B- Two exams (640-811) and (640-821)
> which method do you recommend, one exam or two exams.
> Regards.

BHAVESH PATEL

Hi

I decided One exam was cheaper + plus two exams equals way more study time.
Try the CBT nuggets they really helped me pass

Regards

"Wil Schultz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You may want to try posting this over at alt.certification.cisco. Many of
> us here aren't currently involved in the certification process, while
> alt.certification.cisco is very specific toward this subject.
>
> Wil
> my 3
>
> "When everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked
> something."
>

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Dear sirs
>> I have two questions about CCNA.
>>
>> 1- What is the best book for reading, to take the CCNA exams.
>>
>> 2- I intend to take the CCNA next summer, and I know that there are two
>> ways to take it.
>> A- One exam (640-801).or,
>> B- Two exams (640-811) and (640-821)
>> which method do you recommend, one exam or two exams.
>> Regards.

Pedro Gil Morales

Hi, at www.specializa.com you will find help to study and prepare your
cisco examns. Forum participation is totaly free.

BHAVESH PATEL wrote:
> Hi
>
> I decided One exam was cheaper + plus two exams equals way more study time.
> Try the CBT nuggets they really helped me pass
>
> Regards

> "Wil Schultz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>You may want to try posting this over at alt.certification.cisco. Many of
>>us here aren't currently involved in the certification process, while
>>alt.certification.cisco is very specific toward this subject.
>>
>>Wil
>>my 3
>>
>>"When everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked
>>something."
>>

>>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>
>>>Dear sirs
>>>I have two questions about CCNA.
>>>
>>>1- What is the best book for reading, to take the CCNA exams.
>>>
>>>2- I intend to take the CCNA next summer, and I know that there are two
>>>ways to take it.
>>>A- One exam (640-801).or,
>>>B- Two exams (640-811) and (640-821)
>>>which method do you recommend, one exam or two exams.
>>>Regards.

www.specializa.com
Open forums for IT Community
Webmaster & Site Administrator

inet.proff@gmail.com

Hi
Your can refer cisco press books, by Wendol Odem
there is also another book by Steve Mcquery but first is
easy to understand
I think one exam is better, if you take two you have to pay twice