Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Home wireless connection

Home wireless connection

=?Utf-8?B?ZGVwbG95bmV0?=

i am trying to create a wireless connection for my home. i have created a
wireless network using the wizard in my main pc, so now how do i add other
computers to my network/workgroup so that i can share printer? my other
computers are already sharing internet with my main computer using wireless
router

pls help

thanks

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
to be shared.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

"deploynet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i am trying to create a wireless connection for my home. i have created a
> wireless network using the wizard in my main pc, so now how do i add other
> computers to my network/workgroup so that i can share printer? my other
> computers are already sharing internet with my main computer using
> wireless
> router
>
> pls help
>
> thanks

=?Utf-8?B?ZHdhcm5lcjMwdWs=?=

I have a problem using the Network Setup WIzard;
at the step when I have to create a setup CD, the wizard reports that I
don't have a floppy or any removable storage device !!
Has anyone seen this before? I am using an Acer aspire 3630, which
definitely has a CD/DVD drive. Help please.